7.6.10

Tri Fusion's Radiant Lake Triathlon

Quick and dirty...

Our multi-sport club, Tri Fusion sponsored the inaugural Radiant Lake Triathlon that was held on Sunday.  Amidst such a fun atmosphere, eccentric race venue, fabulous teammates competing and supporting, alongside some serious competition made this triathlon easy to enjoy!

Merissa and I pre-swim. Breathe in, breathe out.
1/2 mile swim = 20 minutes.  Good?  Eh, no idea!  I don't know the last time I raced an 1/2 mile swim.  Nothing to be proud of for sure, but I didn't drown either ;).

 Coming in from the bike.
13.9 mile bike = 42:36  Good?  Ya, I'll take it.  I pedaled hard enough to keep my HR in zones high 5 to low 6.  Right where I belonged.

Adjusting my number as I approach the finish.
 
3.1 mile run = 23:30  Good?  Sure.  Possibly the exact same time I ran last week at Iron Eagle tri.  Cheers for consistency, I guess.  Although I'd love to run faster.
Debriefing with my husband and sister-in-law.
Race Results = 1st in my AG and 4th OA woman.  Good?  Not bad.
No, I was not at a ski resort.  I just look like it :).  Podium.
Congratulations to all my Tri Fusion teammates: Greg (my man), Craig, Rene, Dave, Kurt, Eric(s), Cameron, Merissa and Jessi for workin' it at the race and making us look so GOOOOOOD!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome job on this race, Nat! I wish you ran faster too. That way, I could run with you for 0.5 seconds rather than 1 second! ;) You're fast, lady!

Steve said...

Congrats on a great race. You looked good throughout the entire thing. You were running dang fast in my opinion.

Keep it up. Troika here you come.

Matt said...

way to kick some booootay! Congrats

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! great job :)

jessithompson said...

Way to go, lady!!! I am so proud of you and how hard you're working. It's all paying off - yee hah!