17.12.09

Greetings!



Once upon a time, a few years ago, I had a blog...but I didn't have enough time or interesting stuff to say. So, I stopped blogging. However, lots has changed in our lives, some of which causes me to have a little extra time. I'm not promising that I have more interesting stuff to say now, but I do have MORE to talk about since my daughter recently moved about 3,000 miles away. I will use this blog to talk about my life and the important people in it. I'll be giving updates on my daughter, Lyara, in Florida; life at home with my gorgeous husband, Greg; triathlon training/racing; and anything else interesting (to me!) that pertains to family, friends and living. I hope you enjoy reading about us :).

1 comment:

Andy said...

Sweet! Adding you to my reading list. :) Maybe one of these days I'll start a blog too