25.3.10

A Week in Pictures

I'm not gonna lie, life has been crazier than ever lately, so no time to make a new wordy post.  However, I'm not complaining either.  I choose to fill up my time.

Green Bluff gorgeousness, mid-week no less.  Riding with Greg, heavenly.  Thanks to aerodynamics, sometimes I'm even pulling up front (me on my tt bike, Greg on his mountain bike...due to a little broken wrist issue).





There's been some time spent in the pool.










Even one last Whitworth Masters late night swim happened.  We switch to early mornings next month.  Whoo hoo!!












This fashion faux-pas combo is compliments of: nice-ish weather (too warm for tights, too cold for shorts), stacked-up laundry (no clean capris), and sore calves.  A girl's gotta run, despite the little obstacles along the way :)



See that tiny yellow speck on a tiny bike?  That's me.  Beyond warm for this time of the year here, and another sweet northern ride.






Colbert, right before a hail storm hit us.  Lucky for us, we were only a few miles from home.











On our way into Riverside, shoooooot!!!  Poor Greg.






I think it's only gonna get busier this season, but I don't think I would enjoy it much any other way!

3 comments:

jessithompson said...

FUN TIMES!!! Love swimmin' with you guys!

Tiffany said...

Fun post, Nat! Love all the pics!

Kim said...

Wow, I'm dancing as I read your post! Loved honking at ya out on Perry. You look fantastic on your steed!